Ryan and I made little bags for the grandma, grandpas, and great-grandmas to open at the baby reveal. Four of the bags contained pieces of paper with big question marks on them and one, of course, revealed that it was a BOY! It was a great day, and the start to many special memories!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
It's A Boy!
On June 22, Ryan and I found out that we were having a baby boy! We planned a "Baby Reveal" party for our close family and friends on June 25. It was nice having this wonderful secret to ourselves just for a few days, but honestly I don't think I could have kept the secret any longer than that. :)
Ryan and I made little bags for the grandma, grandpas, and great-grandmas to open at the baby reveal. Four of the bags contained pieces of paper with big question marks on them and one, of course, revealed that it was a BOY! It was a great day, and the start to many special memories!
Ryan and I made little bags for the grandma, grandpas, and great-grandmas to open at the baby reveal. Four of the bags contained pieces of paper with big question marks on them and one, of course, revealed that it was a BOY! It was a great day, and the start to many special memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment