Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

A Few FIRST Events

I helped host a baby shower for my sweet friend, Kristen Bennett Miller on April 28, 2012.  This was Mason's FIRST baby shower (other than his own..hehe!) and his FIRST overnight stay in Cheraw.


The mommy-to-be with a few of the hostesses-We can't wait to meet baby boy!



The Cameron Crew at the shower


Mason with George Coker at the shower



I had a wonderful first Mother's Day.  I got a brand new ceiling fan (which I have been wanting for a while) and sweet foot prints from Mason.  The boys did a great job! :)




Memorial Day Weekend....This was also Mason's FIRST....He celebrated by turning 7 months old!   He also went to the marsh walk for the FIRST time and enjoyed happy hour at Spuds. Ryan and I also met on Memorial Day weekend six years ago!


Happy 7 months!


He loved the marsh walk!




No comments:

Post a Comment