Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

34 Weeks and COUNTING....

It's my 34th week, and I am definitely counting down the days!  I am still feeling good, but Mason is growing now and I feel like I am at max capacity. Doctor appointments are now every 2 weeks, and my next appointment is on September 29.  We will also be having an ultra sound done at 36 weeks, which I am really excited about.  I can't wait to see how big he has gotten. 

This Saturday, Sept. 24, I will be traveling to Cheraw for the day for a baby shower given by the Brigman and Sollenberger families.  I am excited about getting to see all my family members.  It should be lots of fun! :)

We are still working on the nursery, and the goal is to be done within the next few weeks.  We are only missing a dresser and a few more detail type items.  We are also awaiting some paintings by daddy for the walls.  Hopefully Ryan will have some time to get those done on his next set of off days (he has been working A LOT lately). 

Lastly, Ryan did a great job on my mom's rocking chair, and I am so grateful to be able to have it in Mason's room. Here's a few new pictures from the nursery...




















The Brigman and Sollenberger families gave me a shower in my hometown of Cheraw in September. It was great to see all my family members and friends. Everything turned out great! :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great!!! I'm sure you are feeling super pregnant right now! There is nothing like the last month of pregnancy ;). Take care of yourself mama. He will be in your arms soon.

    ReplyDelete