Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Update on Baby Cameron

Hello All,

Ryan and I am extremely excited about the arrival of our little blessing!  I am about to begin my 18th week of pregnancy and just wanted those close to us to know how Baby Cameron is doing thus far.  I have been feeling pretty good this entire time, and I am hoping it stays that way.  I must also say that my husband has been WONDERFUL!  He is very understanding and supportive! 

Our first appointment was on April 1, 2011.  This was the first time we got to see the baby.  He/she was very tiny! (Only 2.1 c.m.)  The doctor said everything looked great.  The baby was very active, which surprised us.  We didn't expect to see so much movement, but it was great to see. 


Baby Cameron at 9 weeks

My next appointment was on April 25, 2011.  Ryan got to come with me again and this time we got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time.  It was loud, clear, and strong!  Great News!   The third appointment was on May 23, 2011.  Again, we listened to the heartbeat and all seems fine. The doctor did tell me that I should be able to feel the baby move soon, which I am excited about! :)

The next appointment is a biggie!  My 20 week appointment is on June 22 and hopefully we will be able to find out the gender of Baby Cameron.  Although, we do not care whether the baby is a boy or a girl, we are very curious!  In addition, I NEED to know for planning purposes! :)  I have not purchased anything for the baby yet, which is driving me crazy.  On top of being very picky, most items are very gender specific, so it is hard to buy for the baby without knowing the gender (in my opinion).  So, for now we must be patient....


Baby Cameron at 15 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment